Thursday, August 1, 2013

Final Year - Major Project & Internship

Major Project

Web Banners

Photograph taken by me, using a digital camera.

Posters


In my final year, my group mates and I did a website. We really had a tough time doing programming. Programming was not our favorite module as it requires more brain work. One of the thing which we enjoyed doing most in this project was designing of web banners and posters. All we had to do was use Photoshop and start designing. As you can see from the images above, I had to start from scratch. Ideas and creativity are also needed here, in order to capture a viewer's attention.


Internship

Web Banners


Poster


Similar to my Major Project, my internship involves doing a website too. My role was being in-charge of designing. I had to design web banners and posters for the company's website. This company is a retail company which sells winter wears. Therefore, to make their products being broadcast, they established their own website.

No comments: