Friday, July 4, 2014

East View Sec Sch's Military Band's Percussion Section T-Shirt Design

This was done few years ago! I was trying out the different designs for my section. I spent quite some time doing them with the help of Photoshop. But the designs shown on my laptop is definitely better than what was printed on the actual shirt!

Designs for Back Part of the Shirt

Version 1: Drum set (At the top) as the main instrument which represents Percussion

Version 2: Instruments with colours and glowing effect

Version 3: Instruments w/o colours and with glowing effect

Logos

Version 1

Version 2

White Outline of the Drum Set


I love this outline of the drum set. I edited the actual picture using Photoshop. It was to simplify the drum set. Hmm.. I hope to do a better shirt design the next time when I have more inspiration!

No comments: